Re: Bikini Contest

To tie this current thread to an earlier one, this "contest" will be
successful because, there is nothing else for teens to do!!!  Consider, what
can teens do on a Friday night?  Go to a movie?  Party at someone's house
while the parents are gone?  Go to 'the beach"?
We, as a community, support such "contests" by not providing alternative
sources of activities.  Consider the fact that we can find $3,000,000 to
build an outdoor pool which evidence shows will not be used by teens, but
cannot find $50,000 to build a skate park which will be used.  Where are our
priorities?
John

John and Laurie Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com