Re: Bikini Contest

At 04:49 PM 3/9/99 -0800, you wrote:
>To tie this current thread to an earlier one, this "contest" will be
>successful because, there is nothing else for teens to do!!!  Consider, what
>can teens do on a Friday night?  Go to a movie?  Party at someone's house
>while the parents are gone?  Go to 'the beach"?

Help me out here.  I've never been to the Beach.  I presume that the Beach
is a drinking establishment.  I presume you cannot get in unless you are 21
years old or older.  This makes it a non-teen establishment.  Am I mistaken?

Next issue:  The legality of having minors in bikinis in an establishment
where the minimum age to be a customer is 21.  Perhaps "entertainers" are
exempt from the minimum age requirement.

Laws often govern nudity in establishments that serve liquor.  I don't
think bikinis qualify as nudity (we might want to check with Moscow City
Council on this), but this might be an issue....

Robert Hoffmann                      817 S. Adams
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
	             Fax:   (208) 883-8545

Back to TOC