[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: bikini (bathing suit) contest]]

Now, Jerry,
  You must be a newcomer to Moscow or you would know that we, the
operators of the Beach, formerly "Xenon" took a an ancient historic
building which was on the verge of falling down, spent hundreds of
thousands of dollars on it and built a venue of which any big city would
be proud.
 You fail to mention the huge sums which were contributed to the Moscow
economy in the resurrection of this building.
 Our business is ENTERTAINMENT. If giving people access to fun and the
enjoyment of life is a crime then we plead guilty. You and people like
you could benefit from joining the majority of people whose opinioon
differs from yours.
 So I say again to your types--"GET A LIFE" and join the human race.

Back to TOC