Re: [Fwd: bikini (bathing suit) contest]

Yes, It is a big world outside of Moscow.  That's why many of us have made a
reasonable decision to live here, in Moscow,  and raise our families, and do
business.

There is nothing tame about perpetuating the objectifying of women.  Nor is
there anything right, correct, nor proper about exploiting teenagers in such
a manner.

You club gives nothing back to this community except fights, DUI's, and the
occasional Daily News story on a slow day.  Your club has not participated
nor sponsored any events to benefit this community.  (I do not consider, wet
t-shirt contests, beer chugging, and all-you-can-drink nights a benefit.)

The example of Mardi Gras is a perfect example of your lack of community
orientation.  You have not ever been a participating sponsor yet you put up
that banner calling your bar "Mardi Gras Party Headquarters" at least you
had the decency to take it down before the event.

Perhaps it is you who should "get a life",  WE HAVE OURS!  And hopefully our
children won't be as morally bankrupt as you.

Jerry L. Schutz