Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: bikini (bathing suit) contest]]

At 09:06 AM 3/9/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Now, Jerry,
>You and people like
>you could benefit from joining the majority of people whose opinioon
>differs from yours.

I must confess, I'm not adverse to seeing some attractive female flesh
every now and then, so I don't consider myself a prude.  The tender issue
here is the tender age of that flesh.  High school, to me, means that these
young women probably have not yet reached the legal age of 18.  I
understand that they will not be prancing nude on the catwalk, but
nonetheless, a bikini contest has everything to do with sexual titillation.
 The use of a minor for such purposes presents a moral, if not legal, dilemma.

Robert Hoffmann                      817 S. Adams
Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
	             Fax:   (208) 883-8545

Back to TOC