Office Depot

Might this not also happen with TWO discount office supply stores?  I would
hate to end up with none. As to additional retail establishments, I would
prefer a Home Depot to an Office Depot. The rumor around the teenage
community was that it was going to be an "Old Navy" so the teens too are
disappointed.  I can't see how an Office Depot adds anything to our
community, but then I've thought that about Jack-in-the-Box, Wendy's, etc.
and they all seem to be thriving.

Karen Olstad

>The fact that there were two rinks, is probably why they didn't survive. We
>could probably support one in the Moscow-Pullman area, but not two.
>
>Mayme Trumble
>maymet@moscow.com
>
>I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.

Back to TOC