Latah County Adult Literacy Council looking for volunteers

With the holiday season upon us, people are starting
to think more about what they can do to give to their
community.  One option is to become a volunteer for
the Latah County Adult Literacy Council.  We are a
non-profit organization supported by the United Way.
We help adults who wish to improve reading, writing,
math and/or English as a Second Language skills.
Currently, we have four Asian adults (one male, three
female) who could use our help.  If interested, please
reply to adult_literacy@yahoo.com, or call 882-2498.
Thanks, and have a wonderful holiday season!