United Vision for Idaho Special Dinner in Moscow

United Vision for Idaho (UVI) cordially invites you to attend a Special
Dinner to celebrate the many diverse acts of courage we call the
progressive movement in Idaho.

Saturday, November 9, 2002
6:00 - 9:00 pm

1912 Center
412 East 3rd St., Moscow, Idaho

Good Food, Songs, Celebration and, of course, lots of "food for thought"

The menu is centered around tamales (pork, chicken, or vegetarian).  There
will be a cash wine-and-beer bar (thanks to Wine Company of Moscow). The
program will both help folks learn more about UVI and the UVI coalition (in
part through a progressive fashion show), and celebrate efforts on several
fronts (Latino Vote 2002, campaign finance reform, our tax and budget
analyses).

Requested minimum donation (to cover the cost of the event) is $20 per
person.  Please RSVP by emailing Judy Brown at mailto:jlbrown@turbonet.com,
or to pay by credit card call 208-331-7028 or, in Moscow, call 882-0492

If you are unable to join us, please consider sending a generous
contribution anyway (its tax-deductible!) to ensure students and others on
a tight budget are able to attend.

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.pcei.org

Celebrating sixteen years of "connecting people, place and community".