Talk Show 11/3/02: Peace vigil/Iraq---Election discussion/predictions

Visionaries,
    On Sunday 11/3/02 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk
show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on  KUOI.org)
will feature the following guests:

    --In the first hour (9-10 am) activists involved
in the Moscow vigils will come on the air to discuss
their vigils and their opposition to possible war in
Iraq.

     --In the second hour (10-11 am) we may continue
the discussion with the peace activists. Also, we hope
to have a call-in or appearance from a local political
writer to disuss the statewide and local elections
coming up on Tue. Nov. 5th.
        Before the end of the show, I'll go out on a
limb to make my own predictions for the elections, and
invite listeners to call in and make their own.

    MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday
Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live
on the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)