Compost Bin Sale Update

Visionaries--

I wanted to give you an update on the Earth Machine Composter sale offered by Moscow Recycling/Latah Sanitation, Inc. that was posted here in April.  Since our distributor didn't get us the flyers/order forms until the last week of April, we felt that the window of opportunity for those interested in buying an Earth Machine was too short.  Therefore, we have ordered a few extra bins for those who missed the May 12th order date.  These bins will be available at Moscow Recycling starting today and going until they are all sold.

Cost of the bins is still $36.75 including tax (a great deal--suggested retail price for this bin is $80).  If you are interested in purchasing an Earth Machine or if you have any questions, please contact Moscow Recycling at 208-882-0590 or respond to this e-mail.

Respectfully,

Robin Baumgartner
Moscow Recycling/Latah Sanitaiton, Inc.

Back to TOC