Water Workshop Meeting

AGENDA
MOSCOW CITY COUNCIL
MOSCOW WATER WORKSHOP MEETING

Monday, May 14, 2001				           7:00 p.m.

City Hall Council Chambers - 206 East Third Street
OPENING COMMENTS - Steve Busch

1.  Review of Current Situation
	Implication of Declining Ground Water (brief discussion) - Steve Busch
		Ground Water Mining and State of Idaho

	City of Moscow Programs - Tom Scallorn
		Water rate structure
		Water conservation programs

	PBAC's role and relationship to the City of Moscow - Steve Busch
		State of Idaho $100K grant to PBAC

2.	Feasibility of Water Management Solutions - Juliet McKenna/Dale Ralston
Conservation
Enhancing Groundwater Reservoirs
Impounding Surface Water Run off
Other Solutions

3.	Where Do We Go From Here - Steve Busch
What information do we need to make decisions
What do we want to change
Do we want to start a water project capital fund and charge rates as required

Back to TOC