oops Mardi Gras banner, not Jazz fest banner

As some of you have pointed out, the downtown banner was not about the Jazz
fest, I said that wrong, but my main point remains the same, did anyone
offer to pay for the Mardi Gras banner?  (or the Jazz fest posters?)

When Community involvement is high enough, corporate sponsorship and control
will decrease.

As a side note,  if there is enough interest in non-alcoholic activities for
the Mardi Gras, why not have another event the same time as the downtown
"barhopping?"  Just like there are many concerts and events for the December
Holidays around town, Mardi Gras isn't specifically owned by one group to
organize.  Competition can be a good thing.

Back to TOC