Women's rights

It's tricky business writing legislation criminilizing
abortion and yet allowing exceptions for instances
when "the [woman's] life is in danger or in case of
rape or incest".  A case can be made that a woman's
life is in danger during any pregnancy considering
approximately 600,000 women die worldwide each year
due to complications of childbirth.

My belief is that this type of decision belongs
strictly to the woman.