List etiquette

Visionaries,
Could we return to the practice of editing the previous message(s) when
we reply to something posted on the list?  Most people can follow the
thread through the subject line without any quotation from the previous
message.  If necessary, you can "snip" the relevant passage of the
earlier message to be sure that readers know what you are referring to.
As a subscriber to the digested version of this list, I find it tedious
to search for the new comments amid the multiple repetitions of the
original message.  It will take senders a few extra seconds to
streamline your replies, but it will assure that your comments are read
and not deleted.
Many thanks!
--Kenton

Back to TOC