Re: Fw: The Truth!

Travis,

A nostalgia trip? Think about the other things your grandfather had, like polio;
pnuemonia without antibiotics; diseases for which the only treatment was a
prayer; only half of his children expected to live to adult hood; oppresion of
miniorities; Jim Crow laws; more people in the military dying of disease than in
battle; high numbers of ship wrecks with crews and passengers lost because the
technology did not exist to find the reef or iceberg. These are but a few. Is
that what you really want?

Michael Borden

Back to TOC