Re: List Participation

When Greg Brown lived here he cared about "community," about
people working together for the common good, which I think
is one of the things Vision 2020 is supposed to support.

I'm sure he still cares about community. Although he lives
in Alaska now, he knows things I don't, and I value his
postings.

I'd suggest we pay more attention to content of postings and
less to where somebody is living at the moment. There must
be some name for the irrational rejection of someone's ideas
because of where they live. Placism?

Don Coombs

Back to TOC