Re: New High School

Amen, Priscilla. I thought maybe the discussion took place in the newspapers while I was traveling these past two months.  I too was surprised to learn of these plans and have the same questions you do.
Kathleen
-----Original Message-----
From: Priscilla Salant <psalant@moscow.com>
To: vision2020@moscow.com <vision2020@moscow.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 7:41 PM
Subject: New High School

Can anyone on the list help me understand the district's plans for a new high school?  I have not kept up with this issue, so last night's front page article in the Daily News was a wake up call.

I understand both the parking and sports facilities problems at the current location.  I've also read, but don't have first hand knowledge of, inadequate labs and classrooms.  What I don't know is anything about (1) the district's projections on numbers of high school students, and (2) plans to use the existing high school for another purpose once the new school is built.

Thanks,

Priscilla Salant
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1