Re: Overlays

> P.S. Just because i'm anti-cell phone doesn't mean i'm stupid, or a
> technophobe; although Ry seesm to think these are the only reasons why
> ANYONE wouldn't want one. I simply have better things to do in my free
> time than yammer in the restaurant, the library, the grocery store;
> announcing my every move and plans while annoying all those around me.

I'll note here that I
1) Do not own a cell phone
2) Do not own a pager
3) Am out of contact range of either most of the time.

When I moved to Moscow my pager was out of range of at&t's "nationwide"
network so I killed it. Cell phone coverage out here is so bad it's
worthless. Now that I work in Kirkland again, I could easily use these
items but have yet to pick them up. I don't feel the need.

You can check out http://www.ryjones.org/ or http://geocaching.ryjones.org/
to see where I spend my time. Actually, this weekend, I spent my time
getting towed out of a ditch on Lenville Road when my Dukes of Hazzard
impression went bad. Joe's cell phone helped out there, though... so maybe
I'll buy one.

Just for emergencies.
--
Ry Jones
Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID 419 730 2199 (fax)

Back to TOC