Re: Election Recount

If it's true, it's a shame that W's camp didn't allow
the recount to go forward.  He could have legitimately
won the election instead of being appointed by the
supreme court.

And what a uniter it looks like W is going to be.
In his second full day on the job, he's already moved
to cut federal funding for international family
planning groups.

-SD