chambervcommissioners?

Visionaries:

The venom in the response from Mr. Schutz is interesting---must have hit a
raw nerve there.

Certainly the concerns raised cannot be labeled whining or anti-business.
The concern is to have the best possible situation for both the county and
the chamber.

In addition, the question should not be personality driven.  We know Mr
Kimmell is an honorable man.  The concern should be for the system.  Is it
desirable, in general, to have one individual serve in both positions?  We
are setting precident---it isn't whether we want this person to do it, but
whether we want to open the door to this possibility in the future.

Shirley Ringo

Back to TOC