Nov. election candidate questionaire

Vision 2020 has periodically sponsored a candidate questionaire for local
office-seekers.  The goal is to ask penetrating questions on specific
important issues and to get candidate views on record and distributed.
At the Nov 1999 Moscow council elections, I thought we did a good job of
getting candidate responses and publishing them.
It was, however, a whole lot of work for me to assemble the questions, get
the questions out to the candidates and then assemble the answers and send
them to V2020.
I would like to produce questions for the state and local office-seekers and
assemble the responses for publication at the beginning of the political
season, like mid-Sept.
Is that a practical goal?  Does anyone want to help this year?
Please respond by email directly to bill_london@hotmail.com
thanks BL