Re: Lewiston Roadless Hearing

Every time I see email from you, this bugs me:

> Idaho's Wild Forests Need Your Help!
> Please support alternative 4.
> Contact Friends of the Clearwater at 882-9755 or talk to your local forest
> protection friend for more information.

This means everyone who doesn't support Alternative 4 is a Foe of the
Clearwater, right? Nothing like a little divisivness to kick off
the day.

"Everyone who doesn't join my group hates the forests!"

Some of us like to enjoy the forest in ways other than hiking for days on end.

See http://geocache.ryjones.org/ for an example.
--
Ry Jones
Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID