Moving boxes

Greetings all:

I do not know if this is an appropriate posting - and I certainly do not want to unleash the hounds as after the pallet posting...

We have available (free) MANY good moving boxes as well packing paper & bubble wrap to someone (family) relocating or...  We have book boxes, dish crates, wardrobes, small boxes, and big boxes.  I remember what a chore it is/was to pack and move - and the associated costs.  All are flattened, stacked, and in good shape.

If you are interested, please contact me via email njc@mosocw.com or 883-0752.

Back to TOC