Email worms ...

Thank you LuJane and Cliff ...

I need to check my "settings" and get some additional
"protection."

To all on V2020:  Does "DEFANGED_" prepended to your
email address mean anything to anyone?????

This is happening to me on some occasions when I use
my UI campus email address to correspond with another
campus addressee.

They, in turn, are unable to do an automatic "Reply"
to me,  because, to them, my return address has been
changed to "DEFANGED_scripter@uidaho.edu"

I'm wondering what this may be telling me that I
don't recognize?????

Sam M W Scripter, Professor of Geography
University of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83844-3021
Voice: 208.885.7360; Fax: 208.885.2855
scripter@uidaho.edu   www.uidaho.edu/~scripter/

Back to TOC