RE: Gun legislation

Dear Betsy and Visionaries,
 Thank you for your response. I agree w/ your friends who say your are
being courageous. Your efforts remind me of the Christopher Brothers' quote
"It is better to light a single candle then to curse the darkness."

I would like to light yet another candle. I would like enlightened
legislation in Idaho that would place a protective shield between minors
and hand guns, assault weapons and explosives. I accept your challenge. I
will begin by asking members of the Visions 2020 list if they are
interested in beginning a grassroots effort that will result in Idaho
legislation to keep hand gun, assault weapon and explosives away from
minors.

I would prefer to decrease their availability to majors as well. I am not
familiar w/ the current laws on gun ownership in Idaho.

What do you think, visionaries? Is it completely crazy to push for gun
control in Idaho? Is it incompletely crazy?

Steve Cooke