Re: Anarchist Cookbook

Erikus4@aol.com wrote:

> I just checked BPL's catalog and a copy is still listed.  Whatever source you
> checked is not entirely accurate.  WLN?
>
> E. O'Daniel

Yes.  However, I missed one edition the first time through.  BPL has a
1989 reprint, as does Kootenai County. The point is, however, that it's
not widely held in libraries, particularly in Idaho. You can make of
that what you will.

If you do want to make bombs or commit other forms of mayhem, however,
we have a good selection of Army Technical Manuals...
Ron Force					rforce@uidaho.edu
Dean of Library Services			(208) 885-6534
University of Idaho				Moscow 83844-2350