who is responsible?

Teresa,
 In a system of interdependence, each group is responsible and no group is
to blame. Any one group can stop this tragic cycle of violence by accepting
responsibility for their own contribution to the system. For my part, I am
speaking out against the availability of hand guns and assault weapons.
Steve Cooke