Re: columbine h.s.

Let's kick it off with mandatory school uniforms K-12.  Seems like the
kids have got to have the $150 Michael Jordan shoes and the $70 Tommy
Hilfigger pants, etc. I was speaking with one of my co-workers who
indicated his kids go into paranoid convulsions if they can't wear
certain name-brand clothes and shoes.  He also mentioned students unable
to afford these items tend to be ostracized, belittled and made to feel
inferior.  Granted, the liberals and ACLU folks will start to cry
profusely, but it might be a good start if all the kids were put on an
even playing field from a visual perspective.  What say ye?

PC

Back to TOC