Meet with Coordinator of ID Smart Growth

Visionaries,

Jon Barrett, Co-coordinator of Idaho Smart Growth, will be in Moscow next
week for a transportation conference.  He would like an opportunity to meet
with people from the area who are interested in growth and development
issues.  Idaho Smart Growth is the only statewide organization working to
encourage responsible growth here in Idaho, and Jon has been involved
almost from the start.  He has a good sense of what's going on in other
communities around Idaho, about the smart growth movement in other states,
and experience with our legislature on growth and property issues.

I would be happy to organize a get together either Wednesday or Thursday
evening (4/29 or 4/30).  I have a brewsky in mind (which is very
uncharacteristic), but could be persuaded to select another venue.  Let me
know if you'd like to join us or have ideas for the gathering.

For more information on Idaho Smart Growth, see their web site
<www.webpack.micron/~smartgro>.

--Priscilla Salant

Back to TOC