news Item?

Over the past several months, we have had some various news stories
regarding the new pool.  Some have outlined the cuts that may or may not be
made to the original proposal, and others regarding attempts to legally
block construction.  As a result, I am confused.
Perhaps the Daily News could run an article comparing the original pool
proposal accepted by the city council and the current pool plans.  Such
comparison would deal with both physical items and operating costs.  The
article could also survey residents about their reactions to the changes
made.  The survey could include questions regarding residents felt they were
voting for the proposal or any pool, how they felt regarding the tax levy
then and now, and would their feelings imp[act future levies.
John and Laurie Danahy
jdanahy@turbonet.com

Back to TOC