Re: Grizzlies

      With the reintroduction of grizzlies into our wilderness, here is an
opportunity to learn more about our newest forest inhabitants.

On Monday April 19th, 7:30 PM, at the Moscow Community Center, a slide
show and discussion will be held entitled "River of Bears: Living with
grizzlies at the McNeil River Sanctuary in Alaska.

The speakers are Larry Aumiller (Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, 23 years
at the McNeil River State Game Sanctuary) and Sterling Miller (Senior
Wildlife Biologist, National Wildlife Federation).

This event is sponsored by The Palouse Group of the Sierra Club, Palouse
Audubon Society, and U.I. Student Chapter of the Wildlife Society.

Admission is free

Back to TOC