(Fwd) Proposed Sign Ordinance

Thank you, Teresa--and Dale Pernula--for providing the proposed
ordinance. For those of you who do have a reply, please send a copy
directly to the subcommittee either through Vision2020 if it is of
general interest, or to curley@turbonet.com.  It will then be
immediately available for the next subcommittee meeting for
consideration.

If you have questions, please send them simultaneously to Teresa Uhle
(tauhle@moscow.com) and the subcommittee (address above).

 If you would like to participate in a discussion about the proposed
ordinance or hear and offer suggested amendments, please advise me
directly and I will see that you are notified of the time and place
of the discussion--which will occur BEFORE the ordinance is forwarded
back to the full Commission for consideration (and an additional
public hearing).

Mike Curley
for the Sign Ordinance Subcommittee
Moscow P & Z Commission

> Date:          Thu, 08 Apr 1999 09:54:48 -0700
> From:          Teresa Uhle <tauhle@moscow.com>
> To:            Vision 2020 <vision2020@moscow.com>
> Subject:       Proposed Sign Ordinance
>                boundary="------------82DB90F9881222475AFB9645"

> Vision 2020:

> proposed sign ordinance, I have attached it in both a Word 97 format
> (proposed sign ord9-9-98.doc) and in a text format (pro-sign.txt).
>
> It will also be posted on the City's web page in the near future at
> <http://www.moscow.id.us/>
>
> Please feel free to e-mail me directly any input regarding this proposed
>
> ordinance, and I will forward it to the P & Z Commission's Sign
> Subcommittee and Dale Pernula, Community Development Director.
>
> Teresa Uhle, Permits Technician
> City of Moscow
> PO Box 9203
> Moscow, ID  83843