From: Mike Curley <curley@CYPHER.TURBONET.COM>
To: vision2020@moscow.com <vision2020@moscow.com>
Date: Monday, April 05, 1999 10:34 AM
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Community Input Requested

The City of Moscow Planning and Zoning Commission solicits the
assistance of, and comments from, members of the community regarding
proposed amendments to the city ordinance regulating the size and
location of signs permitted in the various zoning areas of the city.
Members of the business community responded at the public hearing on
January 27, 1999, to a draft of proposed amendments, and some pledged
to continue to provide suggestions and feedback to the Commission.
After the public hearing, the Commission appointed a sub-committee to
gather comments and research modifications to the proposed ordinance
that are in the best interest of all the city's constituents.

To fulfill that assignment, the subcommittee invites you to
participate in a discussion of the proposed amendments and to
consider how best to meet the diverse needs and expectations of
various groups within the city.  No particular expertise or
background is required--just an interest in maintaining and improving
our community for everyone.  If you have comments to submit,
need more information, or are willing to discuss the ordinance with
the subcommittee, please contact Dale Pernula or Joel Plaskon at
Moscow Community Development Department 883-7011 or 883-7008.

Sign Ordinance Subcommittee
Planning and Zoning Commission
Nels Reese, Chair; Steve Baxter;  Mike Curley

Back to TOC