Re: vision2020-digest Digest V99 #70

>Be assured, I will print out your e-mail and take
>it to the postmaster so he and the "omnipotent
>employee' can try and work with the FOL to
>resolve these problems.

My suggestion also: go up the chain of command.  When the employee who you are
dealing with WILL NOT or CAN NOT assist you further, ask for the next person
up.

This should be the standard consumer reaction...

Now, is any member of the Friends an attorney so you can sue the Post Office
for this?

E. O'Daniel

Back to TOC