vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Please Save a Life with a Click

Re: Please Save a Life with a Click

Kathleen Warren (kwarren@eecs.wsu.edu)
Sun, 31 May 1998 23:47:37 -0800

This is the third message I have received like this. Is it for real? So
many of these are scams or myths, it's hard to know what to do with it.
Especially without details. Are they from Vision2020 subscribers? I hate to
be suspicious when someone is in need, but with no names of the "local
company" and with only anonymous posters, one wonders.
K.

At 09:23 PM 5/31/98 -0700, prize_station@hotmail.com wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
> My name is Lea I am 13 years old and I have a medical
>problem. My surgery is scheduled for December 1998.
>However, my family does not have the money for the operation.
>A local company in our area has sponsered my web page for the
>amount of hits we get on this page. Please go to it once at
>http://www.angelfire.com/la/pleasehelp123/index.html thats all
>you have to do..... juct visit this link... Please help and forward
>this to all your friends. Thank you for your help
>
> Lea Lansing

Kathleen Kuehn Warren
Assistant Director, Corporate Relations
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Washington State University
509-335-6456; warren@wsu.edu

This archive courtesy of:
First Step Internet