vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Alleged civil rights violations

Re: Alleged civil rights violations

Bill London (london@wsu.edu)
Fri, 29 May 1998 08:53:01 -0700

BL-
We agree?!!!!?
Let's change the subject.....
I just finished the oral history of the Coeur d'Alene mining country that
was published by the Univ of Idaho Press. The book is "Rock Burst" and the
authors Bert (now deceased) and Marie Russell. (My review is in today's
Tribune, art section)
If you wondered what it was like, a couple of generations ago, this is a
good place to start.
Bert's earlier books, all self-published but very similar to Rock Burst,
focus on the loggers of the St. Joe country.
BL