vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Titanic?

Re: Titanic?

Caras Management Co. (jdcaras@montana.com)
Fri, 22 May 1998 09:17:17 -0600

What has @?~* has happened to this newsgroup? The same thing that has
happened to the community that has been polluted by all you outsiders. We
would have been smart a long time ago to put a stop to any growth to Moscow
in order to hold onto that little bit of simplicity. If people wanted more
money then they should have gotten into there cars and got out!

----------
> From: Lois Melina <lmelina@moscow.com>
> To: Jim Kouril <kouril@moscow.com>; vision2020@moscow.com
> Subject: Re: Titanic?
> Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 11:59 PM
>
> So now we must be grammatickly kerrect as well as politicklly? That
should
> encourage discussion.
>
> Lois
> ----------
> > From: Jim Kouril <kouril@moscow.com>
> > To: vision2020@moscow.com
> > Subject: Titanic?
> > Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 4:40 PM
> >
> > I heard the Titanic never sank and the newspapers and movie companies
> > plotted with the government for the cover up. Imagine, all that money
> > made at the movies on a ship that never sank? Oh, can someone point
> > Lori in the direction of an e-mail program with spell check?

This archive courtesy of:
First Step Internet