Re: Onward Recycling Soldiers

Nancy Casey (case3083@uidaho.edu)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 20:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

from David Peckham
Briana,

Ahh gee, you're so sensitive. You've got the math wrong on recycling, it
really is stupid to throw it all away. Briana may I suggest you take your
next vacation to
orphanages in Port-au-Prince or even Bucharest for a little perspective.
Meanwhile your popcans are
being trucked to a landfill outside of Boardman, Oregon. 200 miles one
way, one semi load a day from Latah County.

And speaking of golf, I heard one time that America puts more
fertilizer on its golf courses than the entire country of Mali has for its
food crops. Those people are hungry. And what about all that clean
drinking water going on those golf courses, cleaner than the water supply
of a billion people?

have a nice day
dave peckham