Re: press release

Visionaries:   Idaho's budget deficiet is projected at $160,000,000 for the
coming fiscal year.
The Governor and several legislative leaders have publically stated that we
cannot cut education or
medicare any further.   None of our leaders indicates how we are going to
solve the fiscal prolem.
Listed below is a press release of one idea that we hope will help initiate
the debate and offers
some innovative ideas on how to raise revenue.

>>     quarterly estimates will increase the revenues in the approximate
>>sum of $80
>>     Million, which will be received on June 15, 2003 (which may reduce
>>the need
>>     for any further holdback in FY 2003.

>      Rep. Allen Andersen (D-Pocatelleo)   208-233-5438

Dr. Tom Trail
International Trails
1375 Mt. View Rd.
Moscow, Id. 83843