Re: New kid in town

Nice rambling response, Doug, but you did not answer the question I asked at
the end of my post.  Simply taking into account our shared existence in this
unassuming little college town in the far left corner of the continent, it's
a simple yes or no question.  All that is required is a simple yes or no
answer.  Though neither one of us would choose the other as a friend, we
can, within the parameters of the dictionary definition, tolerate one
another and exist in blissful coexistence, n'est pas?