Re: New kid in town

Greetings Visionaires -

Douglas Wilson stated:

"Here's a thought experiment. Suppose the local government school supporters
come after us again in the spring, swinging another levy above their heads, all
of them painted blue and yelling that eerie battle cry of theirs. Suppose we
organize to stop their nefarious pillaging of our larders. What should we call
such a group? On the principles hammered out by the liberals, we should call it
something like Nice People United."

Ramble on, Mr. Wilson.  I am certain that in some far removed corner of our
galaxy is somebody (or something) that actually gives a sh*t what you call your
group.  Society overall is tolerant of a wide spectrum of behavior, as are the
liberal hordes (of which I am a proud member).  As you lay your blame at the
table of those you consider two-faced (saying one thing and doing another),
remember to look in the mirror each morning and be thankful that those very
same people are tolerant.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow