From: Moscow United [mailto:moscowidaho@lycos.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:37 AM
To: andyshawman2002@yahoo.com; vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: I thought so, Nazi-boy (NO VIRUS)

Hello:

It's not that I needed a place to stay, it's just that I want you to
understand THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN: You lack compassion on a very
elementary level.

The first time that you and your little fascist organization steps out into
the public for your Aryan-B.S. display, I will have the ACLU on your butt so
fast, you won't know what color it is!

In Christ,
Douglas Stambler

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com

Back to TOC