RE: What RJ Might Look Like

Tony Brown stated:

"As with any case all possible restorative actions would depend on whether
he (the 17 year old) is willing to admit responsibility and voluntarily
agree to participate in some form of restorative encounter."

Fascinating concept:  Kill six people (the number he is currently charged
with killing), apologize to the families, and all is forgiven.  Maybe even
give him a little jail time after his apologies.

Gee, Mr. Brown.  How many times have we read where violent criminals are
released only to re-offend?  Maybe rehabilitation is effective in alot of
cases.  I am simply not convinced that it should be considered in all cases.

If you seriously believe in what you are saying, move into a neighborhood in
Spokane (with your wife and children) where some Level 3 sex offenders are
living.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow