Re: TOPIC/Potential Nuclear Threat

Tom Hansen wrote,

"Since George W. is using the "development of weapons of mass destruction" reason to attack Iraq, what becomes of North Korea who admitted a couple days ago that they are alot closer to this scary reality than Iraq?

Looking for a reliable body bag manufacturer to invest in,"

Tom,

The body bag manufacturer does not need to be reliable, just the low bidder.

By now I'm sure you've read that we don't have to worry about the state we know currently has a nuclear program, and whose actions cause concern for its neighbors; instead we will continue to plan a war against a state who might have such weapons, despite its neighbors apparent lack of concern about an attack.

Sorry about contributing more white noise, and posting an opinion without a permit from Doug.

Sunil Ramalingam

>From: "Tom Hansen"
>To: "Vision2020"
>Subject: TOPIC/Potential Nuclear Threat
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:22:17 -0700
>
>Greetings Visionaires -
>

>Tom Hansen
>Moscow

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. Click Here

Back to TOC