RE: DISCUSSION/Iraq and domestic protest

Doug Wilson stated:

> But in the meantime, I would like to come to my personal request,
> addressed
> to all ethical relativists who have posted to this list in the past,
> whether opposed to the war or supportive of it. For the duration of the
> fighting, would you please withdraw from the public discussion of
> the war.

Translation:  Do not comment about the war on terror or the war on Iraq.  I
might disagree with you.

My Reply:  To quote a WW2 Army general whose troops were surrounded and
heavily outnumbered when he was asked to surrender by the opposing German
commander, "Nuts!"

Tom Hansen
Moscow

Back to TOC