Re: unauthorized actions on V2020

And on the other hand, I always lie, I NEVER EVER tell the truth.

If the above statement is true, then it (within itself) is a lie, such that I
always tell the truth.  If the above statement is the truth, then it (within
itself) is the truth, such that I always lie.  And so on and so on and so on
and . . .

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow