RE: unauthorized unsubscribes

At least the perpetrator showed no favoritism in his actions.  He went after
a fringe leftist, secularist, modernist, relativist, light ale beer drinking
infidel (that'd be me) as well as Doug Wilson, who is emphatically none of
those.  He was egalitarian indeed, and we should take comfort in that.

                                                           Carl Westberg Jr.