RE: unauthorized actions on V2020

I am an employee at the university.  A username and password are required to
log onto computers at computer labs (either as, staff, faculty, or student).
Another possibility is that Mr. Stambler may have found a computer where its
previous user failed to log off, leaving that computer logged on.

A student may have been in a hurry to get to a class (or appointment) and
(without realizing it)  forgot to log off.

Just a possibility,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

Back to TOC