Re: Moscow's Executive Compensation Program

Definitely some excellent points in your post, Bill.
I would urge the Council to forget this plan/program
for many of the same reasons.

I do have a question though.

I'm sure that the Council approved hiring the folks
who did the study that resulted in these
recommendations.
But, I'm curious as to who originally
advocated/recommended that the study be done in the
first place.

The idea had to come from somewhere.
Surely the idea didn't come from the upper echelon
employees who will get the biggest raises.

TL