RE: Question: Moscow Civic Association

> << A steering committee was selected from an initial meeting
> which 33 people attended (about a month ago).  >>
>
> Bill, I'm disappointed I didn't get invited to attend.

I wasn't invited either.

What *is* this secret society all about, anyway?

I think it's time to rally the forces of good against a clandestine
takeover attempt by a secret society of liberals.

There!  Now the shoe's on the other foot!  :)

All said tongue in cheek. Chill.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, Idaho
Free to be me, free to be you (as long as you agree with Tom Hansen...)

Back to TOC